Earlier this month I took several Big Picture Classes
and this is what I did.
What I Did: Water colored the hearts with inks.
What I Think: I liked this look at the time, but I'm already a little tired of it.
What I Did: Cut shapes with scissors instead of trimmer or Cricut
What I Think: Well, hmmmm, it was fast.
What I Did: Added some groovy clusters
What I Think: Yeah, I like the cluster behind the photo - very eclectic!
What I Did: Collected embellishments in a bowl to add at end.
What I Think: BEST tipp. Really liked this idea.
What I Did: Tried Something New
What I Think: YES!
If you have been thinking about trying something new,
like our Pajama FUNN Parties, please do!
We'd love to have you.
Blossom Pajama FUNN Party - reveal is Saturday morning!
(word from the sneak peek is "CUTE"!)
What I Did: had a sweet baby boy 31 years ago today
What I Think: I have been a part of bringing a force of nature into the world.
HAPPY Birthday, T-Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment