Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Cards - Personalized for Your Special Mom's Special Name


Not every mom & granny are a "Mom" or "Grandmother"!
Even on Downtown Abbey there is "Granny", after all.
Some of our moms are known as Mimi, Nana, Gaga, 
Abuelita, and Meemaw.
In my kids' world there is "Mamu" and "Am". There is also
a layout which should be made about these names.

But today it is alphabet stamp sets to the rescue for your
last minute Mother's Day cards (or pin for next year).

For-the-two-new-wedding-shower-card-stampin-up-pattystamps
This card from Patty's Stamping Spot was the inspiration - pretty, isn't it?
Thanks, Patty, for sharing such a pretty card.


I love how these alphabet stamps personalize these cards.
Can you imagine being on the receiving end of such a card?
Totally special touch for the special mom in our lives.

Learn more about making these cards 
and a secret BONUS FUNN card
when you are on my FUNN mail list!


Have a FUNN Mother's Day!
mary

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea - and very true that the concept of "Grandma" can be a very specialized name now. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards. I had a nana too. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! All of the cards you posted are great! I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute- I had my own abuela growing up so it is nice to see a personal touch! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete