You may be a Close To My Heart Geek if:
1. you think February 1st & August 1st should be National Holidays & know why
2. you use CTMH color names like everyone knows what you are talking about
3. you remember Seafoam, Holiday Red, and Spring Iris as tender memories
4. you know what the grain of paper is and know how to use it
5. you remember when Dana Swadling was an Executive Manager
6. you spell "fun" the right way which is FUNN
7. you once thought Monica Wihongi was Jeanette Lynton's daughter
8. you know where you were when you heard CTMH was going to clear My Acrylix stamps
9. your family knows what color to wear for Christmas photos because they know the current Christmas My Reflection pack colors
10. you have the following websites bookmarked as favorites: MaryGunnFUNN.blogspot.com, FUNN.ctmh.com, JeanetteLynton.com, Close To My Heart's YouTube Channel, Mary Gunn FUNN Ustream Channel, Mary Gunn FUNN fb page, and follow Mary Gunn FUNN on pinterest
11. you know Stacy Julian was once a DOTS demonstrator
11b. you know what a DOTS demonstrator was
12. you celebrate your Consultant Anniversary more than your wedding anniversary
(not that I would know about this)
13. you think Jeanette Lynton should be in the Crafter's Hall of Fame
15. you are proud to be "The Scrapbook Lady"
16. you know your "upline" better than you know your real relatives
16 b. you know how many vowels there are in Veenendaal without counting.
17. your credit card statement has more CTMH entries than grocery entries
17 b. you are ok with this
18. you have a crush on Sticky Boy
19. you know when National Mary Gunn FUNN Month is
20. you know the difference between Colonial White and Daisy White Daisy is important
21. you are thrilled to have "sneak peeks" at new products
22. your memories are awesomely cute and preserved
23. you have "music to craft by" on your ipod
24. you rather receive a hand made card than cash
24 b. ok, that may be stretching it
24 c. after all, you need cash for more supplies to make hand made cards
25. you think your dog looks cute when he has Prisma Glitter in his fur
26. you can accurately eyeball measurements of 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4"
27. your children know to ask before using your CTMH supplies for school projects
27b. you have taken over a child's school project because a few stamps would make it so much cuter.
28. you know who Kristine Widtfeldt is
28b. you know who Brian is, but you don't know his last name
29. you rather be making a Studio J layout than be at Studio 21 in NYC
30. you would vote for My Acrylix as one of the most important discoveries of modern man
31. you couldn't sleep the night you heard about the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
31b. or the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge
32c. or the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
32. you have dear Close To My Heart friends you have never met
33. you think zip strips are very cool
34. you think Sticky Boy should be Time's Man of the Year
34b. every year
35. you get excited for every new CTMH consultant because you love your "job" so much
36. you feel like you know Karen Pedersen, Tresa Black, and Lisa Stenz.
37. you would love to hangout at the Wizard's Hangout.
38. you are sad when you see the To Be Retired List or when a Consultant becomes "former"
39. you miss your former UPS man, but are glad your new Fed Ex man likes your dog
40. your family was blessed immeasurably by your CTMH family like Christina Eisenhour.
41. you use to think CTMH was all about the craft, but now CTMH is about relationships
42. your Christmas list always includes a FUNN Bucks Gift Certificate (and is secretly your favorite gift)
43. you enjoy intellectual conversations about organizing your supplies
44. having ink on your fingers doesn't bother you
45. you have a list of 99 ways to use Liquid Glass and you have personally used at least 4 bottles
46. you know the first names of the Super Glue Guys
47. when you see your life flash before your eyes, it is in My Reflection layouts
48. you check your favorite CTMH blogs before the news or weather blogs
49. you don't mind cold weather because you can stay in and craft
50. you have enjoyed this post and totally relate to it. Thanks for being in my CTMH life.
Now it is your turn! Are you a Close To My Heart Geek? Yes or No? How do you know?