Saturday, May 18, 2013

What about some Little Books for Inspiration?

 How about a bunch of little books?

How about if each one is unique?

How about if each book is a spot for inspirational thought?

What if each one reflects a value?

What if there was a little book to help you keep your focus?

What about a spot for dedicated delight?


What might that do?
   What moments of joy might be there?

What if I show you how?


Video streaming by Ustream

because I'm not always clear.

I added ribbon because I put them on a key ring.

Ideas for more books: mini photo book, address book (for the most important of people), phone book with most important numbers in case you don't have your phone, give to your kids with old paper bits/stickers, autograph book, your own little black book, family sizes, favorite photos for purse, drawings, sketches, little calendars, goals and just about everything!

All products are Close To My Heart and may be purchased on FUNN.ctmh.com
Mini album design originally seen on Paper Vine

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is a super FUNN idea! I saw it on the boards and had to check out details. Thanks for the inspiration.