Man's Best Friend.
Do you scrapbook your dog?
Today is National Dog Day and if you have been on fb, you know!
Well, we all think our dog is the best, right?
Here is our BEST dog...
Professor William F. BuckleyYouAreSuchaGoodBoy Gunn
Look at that expressive face!
No! I don't want to go in unless we can scrapbook!
Such a handsome boy of eleven.
Do you scrapbook memories of your dog?
Here are some quick ideas to help you "strut your mutt" in the pages of your albums
- Coming Home page - how did you pick your dog, how did you name him, any of your puppy's firsts to remember? First chewed slippers, First walk, First bowls, First trick, First car ride
- Do you have birthday parties for your furry baby? My daughter does! And I did as a child!
- Any special quotes from the family on your new doggy?
- Interview the family about how they feel about your dog - take a photo of your dog and each person to go along with the quote.
- Favorite treats? Pup Cups at Sonic? YUMM!
How to Use Close To My Heart Products
to Celebrate Your BFF!
- Use Close To My Heart alphabet stamps to stamp your dog's name (PS tell us your dog's name in the comments below)
- Use neutral card stock with just one color to set off a special feature (Buckley's blue eyes) or a favorite collar and leash ensemble
Are you ready for this? Made a pendant for your dog's collar from
Close To My Heart's Base and Bling Jewelry! HOW FUNN IS THAT!
Remember: many Close To My Heart products will be retiring
like a tired dog on a hot afternoon
Now it is YOUR turn -
tell us your dog's name,
if he is in the scrapbook,
and post a photo on my fb page!
and now a little message from my cat....